Hereford Acrylic Nail Course
This is a great course for anyone who is looking to gain entry into the industry. This course is designed for complete beginners looking to learn a new skill. With this course, you will be able to gain all the relevant insurances.
The course will run from 10am -5pm.
Location : Hereford – 23b Commercial Road, Hereford, HR1 2BD
Start Date : 16.02.2020
Before the course
- 3 forms must be completed (bring these along on the course with photo ID)
- Understanding of the acrylic nail handout
- Please ensure you attend with bare nails.
What you will learn on this course
- All the theory aspect of acrylic nails
- Health & Safety
- Bead consistency
- How to apply tips
- How to build an apex
- How to apply basic acrylic ( clears, pinks, nudes, beiges etc)
- How to apply glitter & colour acrylic
- How to encapsulate your coloured and glitter acrylic
- How to master different nail shapes
- Different methods of application
- Different ways to take pictures/videos
- How to build a business
- How to gain your insurance
- How to gain clients
What to expect after the course
- You will need to send case studies of your work (this will be discussed by your tutor)
- Certificates can take up to 4 weeks to be emailed once the case studies have been received (a £25 fee is required if you want a laminated copy through the post)
- Ongoing contact and support with your tutor
- Kits and products available to purchase
In preparation for the course
Arrive 15 minutes prior to the course starting (latecomers will be turned away)
- Please bring the 3 forms and photo ID with you
- Mobile phones must be switched off for the course
- You must attend the course wearing only black
- Please make a member of staff aware of any medical issues or any medication you are taking. Even if it may not interfere with the course, you must let them know.
- You must be able to speak and write a good level of English to attend the course
- 100% of the course fee is non-refundable so please make sure you are committed to the course
- If you cancel the course no refund will be given. However, you can transfer onto the next available course (subject to availability) but a £50 fee will be required.
- The course will start at 10am and finish at 5pm
- 30 minutes will be given for lunch. Lunch is not provided.
- You must bring a notepad and pen
- We supply all equipment for you to use on the day.
- Please arrive with nothing on your nails. This includes gel polish, nail varnish, acrylic nails and gel extensions.
Please ensure you can attend before you book as the course fee is non refundable
Please ensure you arrive with bare nails otherwise you will be turned away and the course fee will be lost.